Thursday, May 16, 2013

Too Sunny




I am always itching when I get to work with Boutiques and amazing stores . When I was contacted by Persun Mall , I was excited to work .
Persun Mall is an E-commerce brand working under Persun Garments . Co , LMT. They make wedding dresses, special occasion party dresses, fashionable costumes, shoes, hats, jewelry, electronic products, household items, toys. I was choosen for Evening Dresses
I was amazed to see their collection of Evening Dresses. Long dresses to short length . Shiffon and other material . That's how their website was introduced .
In dress from Persunmall you can be like  princess ;)


12 comments:

  1. Awesome look, love the jeans.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idealny zestaw! Wszystko ładnie pasuje! Pięknie wyglądasz:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, and wearing the nikes even a little more so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale super Ci w tej czapce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this look is absolutely stunning! love the ripped jeans and bright yellow parka!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet outfit! I like your style. I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete